Planning, Implementing and Auditing Security Controls
Course Code: IFIS/SCA/CS002
About this Course
This course helps you master specific, proven techniques and tools needed to implement and audit the critical security controls. This course will teach you about the actual attacks that you’ll be stopping or mitigating thus making the defenses very real, and it makes you a better security professional.
What You Will Learn?
- You will surely beat the downside of finding out your vulnerabilities via a catastrophic IT event. Don’t let this happen to you. Minimize your risk by scheduling a security audit from Integrity IT.
- You will gain the experience to identify your security holes and weaknesses, while giving you strategies to fix the issues as quickly as possible.
- You will learn to keep your data or the company’s data secure even on servers
- And let’s face it. Maintaining a secure IT environment is a full-time job. The Internet is always on, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Don’t rely on in-house guesswork when you can utilize an objective, professional security audit team.
- Integrity IT can help you formulate a plan to keep you running securely on a consistent basis
Relevance of this course
- This course will answer the provocative question, “”What are the most important things we have to do to protect our systems?”
- This course is the one stop center at which you will learn the various security controls that your organization needs to put in place to ensure proper cyber hygiene.
- Authorized and Unauthorized Devices
- Authorized and Unauthorized Software
- Secure Configurations for Hardware and Software on Laptops, Workstations, and Servers
- Continuous Vulnerability Assessment and Remediation
- Controlled Use of Administrative Privileges
- Maintenance, Monitoring, and Analysis of Audit Logs
- Email and Web Browser Protections
- Malware Defenses
- Limitation and Control of Network Ports, Protocols, and Services
- Data Recovery Capability and Procedures
- Secure Configurations for Network Devices such as Firewalls, Routers, and Switches
- Boundary Defense
- Data Protection
- Controlled Access Based On Need to Know
- Wireless Device Control
- Account Monitoring and Control
- Security Skills Assessment and Appropriate Training
- Application Software Security
- Incident Response and Management
- Penetration Tests and Red Team Exercises
- Incident responders and penetration testers
- Security Operations Center engineers and analysts
- Network security professionals
- Anyone who seeks technical in-depth knowledge about implementing comprehensive security solutions
Duration and Fees
Duration: 5 days