Penetration Testing for Professionals
Course Code: IFIS/SCI/CS004
About this Course
The Professional Penetration testing course is a practical and comprehensive course on penetration testing. A hands on, high pace training course built with the goal of creating knowledgeable IT security professionals with real world skills to handle security assessments and create value through offensive security.
It builds strong foundations by giving theoretical lessons enforced with practical exercises held in the most sophisticated virtual lab environment in the world.
At the end of the training course , the student will be challenged with a real world assessment where he/she must produce a commercial – grade penetration testing report that correctly identifies the weaknesses in an the environment.
The Course Outline
What You Will Learn?
- Set Up a Lab Environment To Practice Hacking and Penetration Testing.
- Detect What Technologies / Scripts A Website Is Using.
- Collect Sensitive Information About The Target.
- TOP 10 Web Applications / Websites Vulnerabilities and Website Related Hacking Techniques.
- Uncover and Exploit SQL Injection Vulnerabilities.
- Understand How Websites / web applications Work.
- Intercepting HTTP Requests Using A Personal Proxy.
- Web Applications Hacking / Websites Hacking.
- Discover and Exploit Command Execution Vulnerabilities.
- Uncover and Exploit Script Source Code Disclosure Vulnerabilities.
- An internal or external USB Ethernet adapter – this is critical
- CPU: 64-bit Intel i5/i7 (4th generation+) – x64 bit 2.0+ GHz processor or more recent processor is mandatory for this class (Important – Please Read: a 64-bit system processor is mandatory)
- 8 GB (Gigabytes) of RAM or higher is mandatory for this class (Important – Please Read: 8 GB of RAM or higher of RAM is mandatory and minimum. For best experience 16GB of RAM is recommended.)
- 250 GB hard drive minimum (HARD DRIVE SIZE IS CRITICAL)
- 100 GB of free space on your hard drive
- Bring your INSTALLATION DVDs or USBs to the course
- Ensure that you have administrative access over your system
- Verify that your processor architecture supports your VMware version. Do not wait until the day of class.
- Network and Systems Penetration Testers
- Incident Handlers
- Application Developers
- IDS Engineers
Duration and Fees
Duration: 3 days
You will be required to also pay $30 and this fee will get you buffet, refreshments like water and sodas, fruits and tea if needed for the 3 days you will be training with us. Note that you can choose not to pay this fee and you will not have the above or pay for specific days, each day is $10.