CFFP is the world’s most comprehensive fraud investigation using forensic science. A CFFP can handle any kind of investigation covering on digital and financial forensics as well as criminal investigations involving fraud. Fraud Examination is just but a fraction of the CFFP’s skills set.
This training provides a comprehensive understanding of digital forensics, modern financial fraud and economic crime investigative techniques and tools. The program introduces students to an array of different types of fraud, along with profiles of the common fraud and economic crime incidents that we see in society today. Focusing on technology, the program covers both the role of technology in fraud and economic crime, as well as the technological tools that assist investigators in the resolution of suspected cases of fraud. Each course builds upon the previous one, with instructors from industry using comprehensive and on-going case studies threaded through the program. The program culminates with education in financial crime detection, prevention, and root-cause analysis strategies which are key proactive investigative components for industry. You will learn about digital forensic tools and fraud investigation from inception to disputation
What You Will Learn?
- Generate forensic investigation reports of fraudulent activities with accounting, documentary, eDiscovery, computer forensic and online evidence.
- Develop legal evidence of fraud using forensically sound evidence collection techniques.
- Conduct forensic data examinations to investigate fraud, using advanced technologies and methods.
- Ability to testify in court as an expert witness to defend findings.
- Develop eDiscovery, computer forensic and open-source investigative approaches during an investigation in a forensically sound manner.
- Collaborate with diverse groups and investigation teams, including law enforcement agencies, to investigate fraud.
- Develop fraud prevention and detection strategies as part of an organizational risk mitigation framework.
- Collect and analyze evidence for court purposes, among others.
- Anyone interested in cyber forensics/investigations
- Attorneys, legal consultants, and lawyers
- Law enforcement officers
- Police officers
- Federal/ government agents
- Defense and military
- Detectives/ investigators
- Incident response team members
- Information security managers
- Network defenders
- IT professionals, IT directors/ managers
- System/network engineers
- Security analyst/ architect/ auditors/ consultants
Skills set of a CFFP
- Private Investigations
- Criminal Investigations
- Fraud Audit
- Forensic Accounting
- Forensic Audit/Investigation
- Tracing of hidden Assets
- Money Laundering Investigation
- Expert Witnessing
- Preventive Controls
- Anti- fraud/corruption training.
Fee break down
Administrative Fees: $50.00
Exam Revision Fees: $300.00
Associate Membership: $70.00
Lunch and Refreshments: $30.00
1. Boot Camp – Starting 1st week of the month, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
2. Evening Classes – Tuesday to Thursday, 6pm to 9pm
3. Weekend Classes
-Satuday 9am to 5pm and Sunday 9am to 1pm