Business Continuity Plan Not for Profit Organizations
This is designed to equip your team with fundamental knowledge and skills in disaster recovery.
We have updated our training program following the COVID 19 pandemic. You will learn about risk management as well as how to ensure business continuity amid the pandemic.
These are difficult times. You need to create awareness to your staff, partners and all stakeholders about how the business landscape is being re-written. This training is urgent and critical
The Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Training is available on-line as well as Face to face, once the lockdown is lifted.
The training objectives are:
- The impact of COVID 19 on your organization- a solution analysis and self-assessment overview-using Business Impact Analysis Tools to identify the most critical capabilities
- Planning for continuity plan- How to plan for continuity of key operations
- How to identify opportunities amid huge challenges for your business and win
- Introduction to ISO 22301 Business Continuity Standard overview- to know best practices
- Developing a Business Continuity Plan in response to COVID 19 and other potential exposures
- Target audience: We recommend the training to the Board and Top Management; as Phase 1 and to all staff in phase 2
- Duration: The above training duration is 12 contact hours or 2 days’ training. However, it can be summarized for top management and delivered within 4 hours.
- Venue: Institute of Forensics & ICT Security or venue of our choice
- Fee: $ 300 per person. However, during the covid 19 period, we are giving a 50% discount for a limited time only as our corporate social investment.
Fee may be negotiable depending on your organization’s objectives.